Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sesame Noodles!


What you need:
12 ounces Noodles (Japanese, Linguine, Angel Hair, or Thin Spaghetti) Cooked And Drained
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Sugar
4 cloves Garlic, Minced
2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
3 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
1/2 teaspoon Hot Chili Oil
4 Tablespoons Canola Oil
2 Tablespoons Hot Water
3 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin

What to do:

  1. Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl.
  2. Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss really well to coat.
  3. Sprinkle with green onions and toss.
  4. Serve with Chicken, Veggies, or by itself!
These Sesame Noodles are SOOO good!  I found them on The Pioneer Woman's website, and have been wanting to make them for a while, and now I wish I would have made them sooner!  They are better than any Chinese noodles that I've ever ordered for carry-out!  You should make these SOON! :)






2 comments:

  1. These really look delicious. I am new to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Mary! :) Thanks for taking the time to look through my posts, and I'm glad you liked them! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete